Promoting a Key Service
Manchester Digital is the voice of Greater Manchester’s tech and digital sector.
They are independently funded through membership and represent the entire ecosystem with a wide range of business types, models, sizes and capabilities making up the digital community in Manchester.
They were able to really challenge us to really probe into what we were saying and what we wanted to do to make sure we came out with the best, most practical way of addressing things for us as a business
Who are Manchester Digital?
Manchester Digital encapsulates the digital community within Greater Manchester, offering a wide range of support in order to drive innovation, share knowledge and help tech businesses to thrive.
Manchester Digital wanted their workforce to have a better understanding of where the apprenticeship provision lies within their overall offering, as well as the value it adds to their clients and members. It was also important that Manchester Digital’s values and priorities were incorporated into all plans and actions.
The Growth Sprint brought the team together where they could offer a range of perspectives and ideas to form solutions as well as giving employees a new insight into the depths of the organisation.
- Manchester Digital were able to steer things in the right direction.
- The team got to face problems that they had been avoiding.
- There were different perspectives and opinions shared on certain areas that they hadn’t thought about before.
- The team and organisation have a better understanding of the apprenticeship provision and how that sits in a wider suite of products and services for their members.
- The overall apprenticeship journey for employers and apprentices feels so much stronger.