Wilson And Cooke Marketing Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We do hold and use personal data collected by or provided to our clients. Where we hold and use this data we do so on behalf of our clients and under the authority given to them for this. This policy does not apply to the data we hold and use on their behalf. That data is held on the basis of our client’s policies. If you raise any questions or have any concerns about the data we may hold on this basis we will direct these to our clients.
For the purpose of the Data Protection legislation and rules (the Act), where we hold and use your data we are the data controller and are Wilson And Cooke Marketing Limited of 16 Blackfriars Street, Manchester, M3 5BQ.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide if you submit an enquiry to us (in relation to our services or otherwise), submit a CV to us, subscribe to receiving marketing communications from us (including our newsletters), place an order for our services, and when you report any problem. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information. The information we will collect will include your name, contact details, job role and other information about your engagement with us. We will usually process this information based on our legitimate interest to do so but we may also do so on the basis of your entering an agreement with us or if you have given us consent.
- Information we collect about you. We will usually collect information about you from your employer or a recruitment agency. The types of information as the same as those we will obtain from you directly as set out above. We will also process this information based in our legitimate interest to do so.
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- for the purposes of making any decision relating to whether nor not to enter into any contract for the provision of our services to you or your employer, or an employment contract with you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with any information, products and services that you request from us;
- to answer any queries which you may send to us via the “Contact” form on our site, or which you may send to us by e-mail, post or any other form of communication;
- to deliver services to you, including any online tools which we may make available through this or any other of our websites;
- to maintain our own financial and commercial accounts and records;
- to compile general statistical information and research
- to contact you in relation to any CV or enquiry relating to employment opportunities which you may send to us by e-mail, post or any other form of communication
- to send you copies of our newsletter, (unless you have opted out of receiving them).
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you, including copies of any of our newsletters. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our services or our websites.
The lawful basis on which we use your information is for the purposes of entering contracts or administering contracts with you where we provide services or employ you. We will use information where you have consented to this on the basis of the consent provided and we may use information as it is our legitimate interests to do so.
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our system or any of our online tools or services (where available), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These are –
- The right to confirm if we are using data about you and to access details about what we are using and how;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office;
- The right to request we rectify any inaccurate data corrected or to have data which is incomplete for the purpose we hold it completed;
- The right to be forgotten. Which is the right to ask us to delete information about you and if it is appropriate to do so we will do so;
- The right to restrict what we do with data in specific circumstances, including where the accuracy of the data is contested, processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data or if we only need the data to meet legal requirements;
- The right to receive the data we hold about you in a format you can use to transfer the data electronically elsewhere.
You are also able to withdraw any consent you have provided for use to use your data at any time.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Instant EU GDPR Representative Ltd
+ 353 15 549 700
EU Dublin Address:
INSTANT EU GDPR REPRESENTATIVE LTD 69 Esker Woods Drive, Lucan Co. Dublin Ireland