Are you looking to start a career in digital marketing and earn a salary whilst also being able to achieve a degree? Read on.
We work with clients to understand how digitally-driven changes to their processes, products and services can improve efficiencies and add value.
We do this by implementing design thinking to focus on identifying business problems and the solutions to those problems. Having identified the solutions, we then design and build software or conduct technical integrations to make the solutions real.
This is a very exciting time to be a part of GAIN LINE as we have strong growth ambitions and your career will be accelerated as the company grows. We are a lean outfit backed up by a much larger group and so everyone is keenly focused to achieving our collective goals.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal person will have achieved or exceeded MMU’s minimum qualification criteria – 104 UCAS Points or BBC grades at A Level – and have a genuine, demonstrable passion for digital marketing.
- Is genuinely interested in the digital marketing and the world of online (not just in using Instagram!)
- Is proactive in all aspects of work – a genuine self-starter
- Is flexible, open and enthusiastic – a true team player
- Has self confidence and good interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues
- Is a strong communicator and listener
- Is willing to try new ideas, be brave and learn from their successes and failures
- Is happy to get stuck in, no matter how big or small the task
- Is thorough with a keen eye for detail, always strives to improve and is able to maintain high quality standards
What you’ll learn with us
We have a culture of experimentation and improvement – we never stop learning ourselves – and with us, you’ll have a real hands on experience that complements your University studies.
- How to work and apply yourself in a professional environment, on the phone, face to face and video meetings
- How to manage and execute general day to day admin duties
- How to apply the basic marketing principles and theory that you will learn in the classroom to the real world
- The role of online audiences and how to communicate with them
- The importance of content and content marketing in digital
- How to plan, manage, implement, analyse results and report on a digital marketing project
- Channel use and planning
- Budget management and how to demonstrate ROI
- How to engage an audience using email and social media
- All about Paid and Organic website visibility and digital marketing
- Competitive salary from £14,000
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Christmas and your birthday off
- Flexible working hours to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- 20% time allocated to your degree studies
- No regular commuting, we’re 100% remote
- A brand new laptop based on your requirements and any additional accessories/equipment required
- Contribution to your home working office/setup
- Free eye tests
- Access to a monthly co-working budget
- Quarterly social gatherings
So what are you waiting for?
If you would like to apply to be an apprentice with us, fill in your details below and upload a copy of your CV along with one page A4 cover letter explaining why you think you’d be best suited to join us.