A core part of our service is to facilitate client workshops that are focused on identifying business problems and the solutions to those problems. Think of it as running a design sprint but for operational optimisation. Having identified the solutions, we then design and build the software or conduct the technical integrations to make the solutions real.
We are looking for a business analyst who is focused on digital optimisation, to join our team and help us develop this offering.
This is a very exciting time to join our business as this is an opportunity for you to really carve a niche and strong career path with GAIN LINE that will develop as the company grows. We are a small team backed up by a much larger group and so progression is very much yours to own. This is a pivotal role and one which may develop into leadership opportunities as your role evolves. When working with us, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Christmas and your birthday off.
- Contributory auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- No regular commuting, we’re 100% remote.
- A brand new laptop based on your requirements and any additional accessories/equipment required.
- Contribution to your home working office/setup.
- Contribution to your mobile phone contract.
- Free eye tests
- Salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme
- Access to a monthly co-working budget.
- Quarterly social gatherings.
Responsibilities & Skills
The Digital Business Analyst will own, define and deliver the business analysis function within GAIN LINE. This is a self-managing role with autonomy that requires a flexible approach to enable rapid delivery. Experience of conducting business analysis for digital products, services, processes or businesses is essential.
Your role is key to helping our clients identify challenges, create solutions and deliver a multi-year roadmap of operational optimisations that are aligned to their business goals. Core competencies include:
- Stakeholder management, including C suite, business leaders and owners.
- Facilitate and lead workshops using formats similar to a design sprint. Contribute to solution creation and road mapping.
- Write clear specifications for digital/technical projects and major features.
- Capture, analyse and implement user feedback.
How to apply
If you would like to join us, please fill in your details below and upload a copy of your CV along with one page A4 cover letter explaining why you think you’d be best suited for this role.